as Lion is now available via the AppStore and no longer comes as bootable disk – you will need to create your own.
for detailed info – do read the original article.
- download Lion installer from AppStore : it will be downloaded as Install Mac OS X Lion.app inside your appications folder
- ctrl-click the installer > select Show Package Contents
- open Contents > see InstallESD.dmg
- open Disk Utility (found in /Applications/Utilities)
- drag InstallESD.dmg into left sidebar of em>Disk Utility
- click Restore
- burn InstallESD.dmg to DVD /or/ setup on external drive via restore
Comments are closed.